|Salary||£23k - 26k per year|
£23,000 - £26,000 per Annum
Our client takes pride in its rich heritage and commitment to delivering top-notch precision lawnmowers. As a wholly British-owned company, they cater to a diverse customer base, ranging from passionate gardeners to renowned sports grounds worldwide. Join the skilled and knowledgeable team as they embark on a journey of growth and innovation.
Responsibilities: In your role, you will:
- Fabricate and weld components using engineering drawings, including jig work and bespoke hand-built components.
- Perform final inspections, including linishing and spatter removal, ensuring high-quality standards.
- Conduct cutting, drilling, and riveting of components for assembly.
- Identify and label parts for secondary processes and traceability.
- Collaborate with the team to suggest solutions to problems and achieve departmental and company targets.
- Adjust weld parameters as needed and contribute to maintaining a high-quality and safe working environment.
- Complete necessary quality documentation.
Qualifications: To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Experience in MIG welding and fabrication within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand precision engineering drawings.
- Understanding of all aspects of welding and related equipment.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, and dependability with a keen eagerness to learn.
- Good communication skills, a flexible attitude, and the ability to multitask.
- Capability to work in a dedicated team and independently.
- Preferably, a driving license due to the rural location.
- Hours: 40 hours per week (Mon - Thurs: 7.00 am – 4.30 pm, Fri: 7.00 am – 12.15 pm).
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), with the option to purchase an additional week.
- Discretionary profit-related bonus.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Development opportunities for career progression.
- Instant access to the employee assistance programme with Health Assured.
For more information on this role, please contact Ashton Goddard on 01453 829787 or send a copy of your CV [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.