Job Title: Welder
Type: Temp to Perm
My client, an engineering business based in Gloucester is looking to recruit for a welder on a temp to perm basis.
Must be able to:
• Understand and interpret Engineering drawings
• Experience in STUD welding is a MUST
• Check all materials for suitability to manufacture before commencing - mild steel.
• Settings for variety of material thickness and type- ideally have worked on thickness of 10-20mm.
• Follow company procedures regarding booking time, health and safety and regulating paperwork- H&S very important
• Able to fillet AND butt weld; majority is butt welding. Be flexible and a good team player
• Meet targets for productivity without compromising quality;
MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND A WELD TEST!
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm + overtime after 44 hours