|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£9 - £9|
|Reference||WO DC LW1|
Apply to work as a Warehouse Operative in Gloucester today, and earn £9.50+ per hour for our client, the largest wine distributor in the country.
The rate of pay starts at £9.50 per hour, the hours of work are:
- 6am to 6pm
- Including 75 minutes break
As a Warehouse Operative, you will work these hours on a continental shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you will pick, pack, and check various products using an automated headset, in a timely and accurate manner.
On an average shift, you will:
- Use a voice picking system to accurately select products
- Transferring completed customer cases, from department to conveyor
- Picking and packing bottles of wine as well as smaller sundries items for customer orders
- Exceed performance targets and be rewarded through the weekly incentive scheme
Our perfect worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative is self-motivated with good organisational skills, whilst also paying high attention to detail to ensure accuracy. This role as a Warehouse Operative is target driven with regular achievable, opportunity to earn bonus each week, based upon performance.
Previous warehouse, factory, production, logistics or FLT experience is beneficial; however, not necessary as full training will be provided on 1-2-1 basis, in a relaxed environment, in the onsite training centre.
Key information & benefits
- Earn £9.50+ p/h
- Weekly performance related bonus, as well as annual bonus
- Regular opportunities to be multi-skilled into other departments
- Shift is 6am to 6pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Fantastic links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Opportunity for FLT training
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Gym onsite
- Modern working environment
- Staff discount
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact us on 01452 651914 and speak to a member of the team.