|Salary||£10 - £10|
Come and join the best wine warehouse team in the world, working for the largest online Wine Merchant, in the UK, and earn £10.27+ an hour with regular weekly and annual bonus on top.
Our hours are:
- 6pm to 6am
- Including 75 minutes break
As a Warehouse Operative, you will work these shifts for 4 days and then get 4 days off.
As a Warehouse Operative at this site we will pay you well and take good care of you, but we expect hard work and commitment back. In this role you will carefully pick and pack bottles of wine to create customer orders, so care and accuracy are essential to ensure our customers get exactly what they ordered.
On an average shift, you will:
- Use a voice picking system to accurately select products
- Transferring completed customer cases, from department to conveyor
- Picking and packing bottles of wine as well as smaller sundries items for customer orders
- Exceed performance targets and be rewarded through the weekly incentive scheme
Our perfect worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative is self-motivated, team player with good organisational skills, whilst also paying high attention to detail to ensure accuracy. This role as a Warehouse Operative is target driven with regular achievable, opportunity to earn bonus each week, based upon performance.
Previous warehouse, factory, production, logistics or FLT experience is beneficial; however, not necessary as we are a leading warehouse and will provide you with full training to ensure you are truly ready, before working alone.
Once you join our team and settle in, you will have lots opportunity for progression within the warehouse and into Team Leadership and Management. It could be the perfect opportunity for you to start a career of your own, not just a job.
Come and join us – you wont regret it.
Key information & benefits
- Earn £10.27 p/h
- Weekly performance related bonus, as well as annual bonus
- Regular opportunities to be multi-skilled into other departments
- Shift is 6pm to 6am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Fantastic links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Opportunity for FLT training
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Gym onsite
- Modern working environment
- Staff discount
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact us on 01452 651914 and speak to a member of the team