|Salary||Excellent bonus scheme|
Are you looking for a Monday-Friday NIGHT SHIFT job with immediate start and weekly pay? If so, we are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Worcester, WR4 9FA. Fantastic links to public transport. Come and join us to work in a busy warehouse on a full-time basis, with immediate start available.
Working hours and pay
- Monday Friday 22:00-06:00am
- £11.80p/h standard and £14.30p/h overtime + weekend allowance in addition!
- Regular opportunities to be multi-skilled into other departments with higher earning potential
As a Warehouse Operative, you will work this fixed shift, 37.5 hours each week with opportunity for regular overtime. In this role you will carefully pick and pack clothing and other items to complete customer orders, so care and accuracy are essential to ensure our customers get exactly what they ordered. On average shift you will use pump truck and scanning system to accurately select products.
Previous warehouse, factory, production, logistics or FLT experience is beneficial; however, not necessary as we are a leading warehouse and will provide you with full training to ensure you are truly ready, before working alone.
Key information & benefits
- Earn from £11.80 p/h
- Regular opportunities to be multi-skilled into other departments
- Night shift, working: 22:00 – 06:00
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking onsite
- Fantastic links to public transport (bus Nr34 from city centre)
- Full training provided
- Opportunity for FLT training
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and modern working environment
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact us on 07974 582291 and speak to a member of the team
Job also suitable for: Warehouse, warehouse operative, part time, full time, warehouse worker, night shift, picker packer, packer, order picker, picking, distribution, yard, casual, sort, logistics, forklift, PPT, FLT, counterbalance, MHE, operative, yard work, immediate start, warehouse, warehouse, factory, manufacturing, distribution, assembly.