|Salary||£350 - 660 per week + Bonus|
Join the warehouse team at the UK’s No.1 wine retailer, earning up to £10.27 an hour.
Laithwaites is a family business established in 1969 and an official GREAT PLACE TO WORK thanks to its fair pay, strong team atmosphere and excellent subsidised canteen.
In exchange for hard work and commitment you can expect prompt pay, opportunities for bonuses, plus the chance to progress your career if desired.
We will also commit to giving you a working rota in advance and have Day and Night shifts to choose from with a rotation of 4 days on / 4 days off to allow for work life balance.
The perfect team member
Previous experience in warehouse, factory, logistics or FLT is an advantage.
However, we do provide full training where necessary so are open to less experienced candidates who are self-motivating and have good organisational skills, common sense and attention to detail.
As you become multiskilled there is plenty of opportunity for variety to keep shifts interesting. An average shift might include:
- Working in a team to pack items from our Gifts range
- Labelling bottles of wine with care and accuracy
- Processing returns
- Assisting with our reclaim and recycling team
- Quality-checking orders
Key information & benefits
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Performance bonuses
- Variety of tasks and activities
- Opportunity for FLT training
- OnSite support from Staffline
- PPE provided
- Excellent subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Convenient links to public transport
- Gym onsite
- Generous staff discount
To discuss this role, please contact us on 01452 651914 and speak to a member of the team.