Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
My client is looking for a Warehouse operative working in the dispatch department packaging orders before delivering them to their client’s site.
The Successful candidate must have a full clean driving licence as they will be required to carry out deliveries.
Key Responsibilities – Warehouse Operative
- Work within stores to a timely manner so make sure the production line has all parts needed
- Assist with loading and unloading orders coming in and out of the warehouse
- Log in coming and out going orders on the computer system
- Check and maintain stock levels carrying out stock checks
- Communicate with shop floor and production control so as to be aware of upcoming packaging and despatch requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements – Warehouse Operative
- Current Driving License
- Current Forklift Certification
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
For more information on this role, please contact Arun Picton on 01453 829766 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are currently a stores technician, delivery driver, warehouse assistant, or stores man, may be suitable for this position
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.