|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£20k - 21k per year|
Up to £21,000
Warehouse Operative required by growing company, based in Tewkesbury. This could be a contract to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Main Duties - Warehouse Operative
- Receiving and unloading deliveries.
- Picking and packing.
- Booking received goods on to the system.
- Labelling of goods.
- Resolving issues and improving warehouse processes.
- Mainlining accurate records of stock.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following - Warehouse Operative
- A background within a similar role.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse or equivalent environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A keenness to learn new skills and to progress within a role.
This role is based in Tewkesbury and is commutable from Cheltenham, Evesham, Tewkesbury
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.