An exciting opportunity within Evesham has come up and we require Warehouse Operatives to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis, working day and late afternoon shifts on a Monday to Friday basis, hours are below:
- 07:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
This Warehouse Operative role offers flexibility around the shifts you can work, and we accept students, flexible working hours, and part time hours.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for packing fruit and vegetables within a factory environment.
We are looking for Assembly and Warehouse Operatives who ideally have the following skills:
- Production Line, Warehouse, or Factory experience
- Happy to get their hands dirty and handle food
- Must be a proactive team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
This role is perfect for someone with previous warehouse, assembly, production or FMCG experience.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Leading overtime rates
- Regular overtime available
- Potential for career progression
- They promote a positive, approachable, and welcoming culture throughout the company
For more information, please call 01453 827333 or email Vlad.Skokan@staffline.co.uk;