|Location||Worcester, Worcestershire, England|
|Salary||£11.80 - 14.30 per hour + Weekend Allowance|
Omega have a great opportunity based in Worcester and are looking for night shift Warehouse Operatives to come and join a busy client on a full-time basis, with immediate starts available.
The working pay rates & hours are:
- £11.80+ p/h with overtime and weekend allowance in addition
- 22:00 – 06:00
- FLT training opportunities with higher earning potential
As a Warehouse Operative, you will work this fixed shift, 37.5 hours each week with opportunity for regular overtime.
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, we will pay you well and take good care of you, but we expect hard work and commitment back. In this role you will carefully pick and pack food and other sundry items to complete customer orders, so care and accuracy are essential to ensure our customers get exactly what they ordered.
On an average shift, you will:
- Use a pump truck and scanning system to accurately select products
- Loading and unloading products within the Goods In and Dispatch departments
- Picking and packing food and drink as well as other sundry items for customer orders
- General housekeeping of your work area
Our perfect worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative is self-motivated, team player with good organisational skills, whilst also paying high attention to detail to ensure accuracy. This role as a Warehouse Operative is target driven with regular overtime available and incentives along your journey.
Previous warehouse, factory, production, logistics or FLT experience is beneficial; however, not necessary as we are a leading warehouse and will provide you with full training to ensure you are truly ready, before working alone.
Key information & benefits
- Earn £11.80 p/h
- Regular opportunities to be multi-skilled into other departments
- Night shift, working: 22:00 – 06:00
- OnSite support from Omega
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking onsite
- Fantastic links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Opportunity for FLT training
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and modern working environment
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact us on 07974 582291 and speak to a member of the team
Job also suitable for: Warehouse, warehouse operative, part time, full time, warehouse worker, night shift, picker packer, packer, order picker, picking, distribution, yard, casual, sort, logistics, forlift, PPT, counterbalance, MHE, operative, yard work, immediate start, warehouse, warehouse, factory, manufacturing, distribution, assembly.