|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£9 - £10|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Part-time Warehouse Operative who will work within the manufacturing team undertaking various roles and responsibilities within their warehouse.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative who:
• Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacture.
• Previous experience as a warehouse operative would be advantageous.
• Must be able to work early shift or late shift.
• Someone who is multi-skilled and capable of performing multiple duties such as picking, packing, labelling and machine operation would be ideal as well as undertaking any other duties required in the warehouse.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Ryan Kline by email on Ryan.Kline@omegaresource.co.uk or call on 01453 852562