|Salary||£8 - £8|
Warehouse Operative required by industry leading company, based in Stroud. The successful candidate will be responsible for movement of stock to ensure that targets are met.
- Picking and packing orders accurately.
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles either manually, or using a forklift.
- Control and checking of goods received.
- Putting away of stock in the correct location.
- Assisting with stock checks as required
- Preparation of goods for despatch.
- Quality control checks on components, to support goods-inwards inspection.
- Liaise with supervisor on supplier returns and quality issues.
- General good housekeeping – keeping the warehouse in a clean and tidy state.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations to ensure safe working environment.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- Counterbalance forklift licence.
- A background within a similar role in a warehouse or equivalent environment.
- Organised, punctual and reliable with excellent timekeeping.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.