|Salary||£9 - £10|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Warehouse Operative who will work within the manufacturing team undertaking various roles and responsibilities within their warehouse.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative who:
• Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacture.
• Previous experience as a warehouse operative would be advantageous.
• Must be able to work different shifts such as earlies and lates.
• Someone who is multi-skilled and capable of performing multiple duties such as picking, packing, labelling and machine operation would be ideal as well as undertaking any other duties required in the warehouse.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.