|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£40k - 43k per year + Package|
Warehouse Shift Manager - Days
Backshift Monday to Friday
Location: Greater Manchester
1 Year FTC, possible permanent ongoing
Our client is a Global FMCG manufacturing company, setting world class industry manufacturing and supply chain standards.
Due to expansion, there is an immediate hire for a warehousing and supply chain Leader/ professional. You will lead a team on the backshift.
Are you a highly motivated and proven people people-manager? Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced, world-class manufacturing environment? Would you like to join a Global company that make a memorable difference in the lives of people every day by producing market leading products? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we want to hire you!
As a Shift Warehouse Manager, reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager, you will have the drive and tool box to lead a team, including the warehouse, materials management, inbound planning and delivery of packaging materials to achieve the plan.
Your new Challenge:
- Responsibility on a day shift-by-shift basis for our brand new ££million Warehouse
- Development of structured reporting and insightful MI to support good decision-making
- Development and implementation of processes
- Implementing and developing Workforce Performance tools to support genuine productivity improvements
- You’ll manage all areas of our supply chain and warehousing function
- Your Area Managers will share your passion for excellence
- You’ll shape the in-house warehousing strategy, set the direction for your team
- Responsible for promoting good Health and Safety practices, contributing to the company goals of maximizing organizational performance and profitability
- Manage the accurate recording and tracking of all stock within the warehouse
Is this you?
- An enthusiastic and tenacious leader with demonstrable experience of developing high-performing teams
- Experience of working within a supply chain environment is essential, several of those gained in leadership roles in warehousing and distribution in FMCG or fast paced manufacturing
- Previous experience of managing and leading teams is essential – this is a people leadership role driving customer service excellence and lowest cost manufacturing.
- Change and Project management & problem-solving skills are obviously essential
- Experience and in depth knowledge into various WMS systems
- Experience in Process Flows and JIT principles
- This Role does have the opportunity to expand with close ties to the Manufacturing Department
- Proven management skills and performance delivery within and through high performing teams
- Data Driven- The ability to analyze, interpret and make accurate decisions
And in in return?
As a part of a growing Global multi-site population you will receive training, development and a world class challenging fast pace working environment
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.