|Salary||£22000 - £25000|
Role - Warehouse Assistant
Location - Gloucester
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000
Hours - 6.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Start - asap
I am currently recruiting a Warehouse Assistant to join my rapidly expanding client on a permanent basis. You will be part of a team responsible for the smooth running of warehouse operations with a view to quick stock turn-around, increasing customer satisfaction and maintaining a clean, tidy, safe and organised working environment. You will be expected to assist with serving clients at the Trade Counter, carrying out deliveries and help with Stock Checks.
- To operate efficiently using best use of time and resources
- To ensure the delivery of correct goods as requested by the customer to the correct location.
- To help provide a trouble free transaction for each customer.
- To promote the company with correct packaging and neat labeling.
- Take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Make sure stock is placed in the correct location and create stock locations when required.
- To report all shortages to supplier
- To ensure the couriers database is updated as necessary.
- To maintain a high awareness of the health and safety.
- Willing attitude to assist both clients and the rest of the team
- Neat, tidy and methodical personality
- Previous experience in warehousing and stock control
- a forklift licence would beneficial
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk