|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£10 per hour|
Role: Warehouse/Assembly Operative
Employment: Temp to Perm
Industry: Mechanical Manufacturing
Rate: £10.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse/Assembly Operative with an interest and background in engineering to join a busy and thriving business on the edge of the Cotswolds.
You will need to be a flexible, proactive team-player to work in a vbaried role covering stores activities and assembly activities.
Due to their attractive location in the Cotswolds, which is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester and Oxford, own transport is essential.
- Plan, coordinate & receipt all stock into the Warehouse
- Coordinate the use of automated & computerised systems where necessary.
- Keep stock control systems up to date & make sure inventories are accurate & plan future capacity requirements.
- Assembly and test of gearbox-based attachments ensuring high quality levels are maintained.
- Packaging and despatch of product to our global customers
- Continuous improvement of production processes
- Experience in stock control in warehouse environment
- Planning & organising skills, numerate & computer literate.
- Experience in precision mechanical assembly
- A positive “can-do” attitude and an interest in engineering.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Counter-balance Forklift licence – can be out of date as well as they can offer refresher training
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, FLT Drivers, Storespersons, Assemblers, Production Operatives and Warehouse Operatives.