|Salary||£34,807 - 39,214 per year + 10% bonus|
Salary: £33051 to £39458 plus £1756 London allowance plus 10 % bonus , no call outs, no weekend work.
Working week: days Monday to Friday
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent Vehicle Technician to join workshop based in Watford. The appropriate candidate will perform a full range of inspections, MOT preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a range of light y commercial vehicles and cars.
Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on a wide range of vehicles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of commercial vehicles.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- EV fault finding and repair experience
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Marta on 01453 852 542
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.