|Salary||£33,051 - 37,458 per year + 10 % bonus|
Position: Vehicle Technician
Salary: £33051 to 37458 + 10 % bonus per annum. No call outs, no weekend work, pension, 30 days of holiday inclusive of BH
Working week: days Monday to Friday
We are currently looking to recruit Vehicle Technicians to join busy workshop based in Chester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a workshop which is part of the network of 55 commercial vehicle repair centres. The appropriate vehicle technician will perform a full range of inspections, MOT preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a range of light and Heavy commercial vehicles.
Successful vehicle technician must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on a wide range of vehicles.
Duties of vehicle technician:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of commercial vehicles.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.