|Salary||£31,418 - 38,015 per year + 30 days of holidays|
This opportunity would require working rotating shifts i.e. Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm one week and then Monday to Friday 2:00 pm to 10:00 following week
Salary is: £31418 + £3456 shift allowance+ £3141 bonus totalling to £38015 no call outs, no weekend work, pension, 30 days of holiday inclusive of BH
Working week: days Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking to recruit Vehicle Technicians to join busy workshop based in Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity to join a workshop which is part of the network of 55 commercial vehicle repair centres. The appropriate vehicle technician will perform a full range of inspections, MOT preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a range of light and Heavy commercial vehicles.
Successful vehicle technician must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on a wide range of vehicles.
Duties of vehicle technician:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of commercial vehicles.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
The appropriate Vehicle technician will get an opportunity to gain more experience on.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Marta on 01453 852 542