|Salary||£33,051 - 37,458 per year|
Salary: £33051 to £37458 + 10 % bonus per annum, no call outs , no weekend work.
Working week: days Monday to Friday
Benefits: Garage Services Incentive Bonus, 10% Employer Pension Contribution, 10 x Life Assurance Cover, Free MOT's, Reward & Recognition Schemes, Health and Wellbeing Schemes
We are currently looking to recruit Commercial Vehicle Technician to join workshop based in Perth. The appropriate candidate will perform a full range of inspections, MOT preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a range of light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment.
Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on a wide range of light commercial vehicles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.