|Salary||£30000 - £30800|
My client who are within the vehicle maintenance sector are currently seeking a Commercial vehicle Technician to join their workshop in Hastings
You will be required to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a wide range of vehicles including Vans, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV and LGV) and Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV). You will be required to carry out diagnosis, service and maintenance on these vehicles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of light commercial vehicles
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience Required
Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on light commercial vehicles and some HGVs.
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing
- Diagnostics skills
- At least Class 3 license (standard car)
For more information regarding this role please contact Scott at Omega at email@example.com or 01453 852566