|Location||Derby, Derby, England|
|Salary||£22000 - £22000|
An opportunity for a Vehicle Sales Administrator Team Leader has become available to join a leading main dealer of Commercial Vehicles.
Your role will involve the following duties which will be based at Derby for the majority of time-
- Provide excellent support and administrative service for the Volkswagen Van/Service Centres, across the East Midlands (Derby, Stoke and Nottingham).
- Review all functions and tasks with the Sales Manager/Head of Business/Accountant. Advise of any discrepancies or problems encountered and produce appropriate weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the sales team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the Sales department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons.
- Develop effective manufacturer and supplier contact.
- Approach all customers promptly and courteously and assist with their requests to the best of your ability.
- Help the Motus Commercials - Volkswagen Van/Service Centres to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Oversee and assist with purchase ledger verification, to ensure documents are passed in a timely manner and all queries reported promptly.
- Ensure Manufacturer floorplans are reconciled and balanced to the vehicle ledger on a monthly basis, liaising with the LCV Stock Controller on any variances.
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities, including training courses, as requested by the Sales Manager/Head of Business and Accountant.
- Motor Trade experience.
- Team Leader (or equivalent) experience.
- Experience using Kerridge.
- Exceptional and adaptable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy and an organised and methodical approach to workload.
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude and the ability to motivate others.
- A team player mentality.
Please apply now if this role is for you or email / call direct to firstname.lastname@example.org / 01453 829524