|Salary||£39k per year + pension|
Job Title: Validation Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Role Overview – Validation Engineer
My client is a leading organisation who specialise in the production and manufacturing of premium systems for the automotive industry. They are looking for an experienced Validation Engineer to join their team at their Stonehouse facility.
Key Responsibilities – Validation Engineer
- Preparing of documentation and monitoring execution of plans.
- Report preparation and providing product and system life cycle estimates.
- Efficiently using Reliability Engineering methods.
- Providing failure analysis technical support.
- Representation of Validation in product team and meetings.
- Executing risk escalation in the correct manner.
- ESHQ Management systems are being followed in accordance.
- Working alongside departments to assist with targets.
Qualifications and Requirements – Validation Engineer
- Educated to a Degree level or similar in Engineering.
- Project Management Skills.
- Experienced in analysing statistics.
- Be able to apply DoE’s.
- Knowledgeable in Reliability Engineering functions.
- Previous exposure to test rig machinery.
What we can offer – Validation Engineer
- A clear path for development and progression.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (rising to 33 days after 1 year).
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
For more information about this role, please contact Ben Dawson on 01453 829522 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected].
Candidates who are currently a Validation Engineer, Verification Engineer, Reliability Engineer or Test Engineer will be suitable for this role.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.