|Salary||£22k - 26k per year + Good Benefits|
Salary -£22K to £26K
SOP’s, Process Lead, D32/D33 Assessor, Train the trainer,
The client is a world leader in the Material Movement/Pooling Equipment industry and they have a Wash Plant which cleans pooling equipment from the Automotive industry.
- To induct, train and instruct any new employee joining the business.
- To maintain records of all training delivered to all employees.
- To maintain a plant-based training matrix to assist with training knowledge and management.
- To arrange and deliver any required refresher training for all site operations staff.
- To arrange and manage any external training required by the site.
- Generate and discuss with line management any potential new ideas, changes or medium for training delivery.
- As and where required, induct any visiting contractor to the level determined by the PLT
- To support in any HR related administration and support as and when appropriate.
- Management of the learning and development plan including implementation of training matrix
- Microsoft Packages.
- Presentation / Communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Time management
- Literate and articulate
- Familiarity with training documentation
- Good interpersonal skills
25 days holiday
Pension Scheme -
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.