|Salary||£20k - 23k per year + Good Benefits|
Trainee Design Engineer
Are you a College/School leaver?
Do you want to join a structured 4 year training programme where you can undertake a BTEC level 3; HNC/HND qualifications in electrical engineering and a career..
The Company : one of the fastest growing multi utility engineering companies in the UK with over 900 staff nationally and a national coverage of projects
- Design related administrative tasks
- Ordering Ordnance Survey data
- Creating design and health and safety documentation
- Preparation of earthing survey documentation
- Preparation and submittal of design submission package to DNO and IDNO’s
- Project Action Tracking
- Update IT Management Systems
- Liaise and effectively communicate with Design Engineers and Project Managers
- AutoCAD tasks
- Manage Design Support e-mail inbox
- Document control
- Completion of design drawings under the supervision of Design Engineers
- You should have 6 GCSEs grade A*-C (grade 9 – 4) in English, maths and science or equivalent
- Or A Level either in maths, physics or engineering with grade C or above, or BTEC Level 3 Diploma
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office)
For more information please Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.