|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£20k per year|
Trainee Claims Handler
Up to £20,000
Trainee Claims Handler required by prestigious client, near Cirencester. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support to the claims team and liaising with customers. This an exciting opportunity to begin a career in Financial Services where full training will be provided and career development is encouraged.
- Acting as point of contact to customers and issuing documentation.
- Assisting with assessment of medical and financial evidence in response to claims.
- Distribution of incoming post.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Liaising with claimants and providing updates when required.
- Ensuring compliance and confidentiality at all times.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- A background within an office based environment
- Self motivated with a desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent telephone manner, able to deal with sensitive information.
- Able to work to targets and deadlines.
- Highly organised, able to manage own workload.
- Numerate with outstanding attention to detail.