|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£18000 - £19000|
Trainee CAD Technician
They are a fast-growing, Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with a national footprint. They carry out the turnkey provision of multiutility infrastructure and subsequent connections to residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
This role would suit a college leaver with experience of AutoCAD
The role prepare detailed drawings using AutoCAD associated with the construction and installation of New Electricity Contestable Connections up to and including 33/66kV
- Production of CAD drawings to a high quality in accordance with company CAD standards.
- Coordination with other CAD technicians in the production of drawings
- Ability to understand and apply design within the remit of individual projects
- Planning and undertaking inspections and surveys of electrical installations following safe procedures
- Willing, keen and able to develop expertise in the design area
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with Business Management Systems and customer requirements/procedures
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648