|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
Trade and Compliance Officer
£30,000 - £35,000
Trade and Compliance Officer required by well established and successful company, based near Bristol. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the import and export control of finished goods and returned products and ensuring compliance to HMRC regulations.
- Managing the import process, maintaining records and providing documentation for audits.
- Ensuring that export licences are in place.
- Coordinating dispatch with freight forwarders.
- Maintaining company work instructions and processes.
- Assisting the engineering team with recognising ITAR/EAR controlled products.
- Obtaining NDAs from licences when required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A through understanding of the processes required for import and export of controlled goods.
- A working knowledge of ITAR /EAR.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.