|Salary||£30k - 39k per year|
Calling all Design Engineers! I am looking for a qualified Tooling Design Engineer for my Glouceter-based client. They are are a market leading Manufacturing business who are going through a period of growth.
- To produce engineering drawings for the range of the client's tooling to specification, using Solidworks.
- To design, develop tooling and test, as applicable.
- To produce proposal drawings for customers as part of the quotation process.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly updated, referenced and stored for easy reference.
- Strive for cost reductions and improved efficiencies within the process.
- To identify opportunities for process, productivity and quality improvements by highlighting issues to management.
- To adhere to and always apply all workplace management and rules consistently.
- To actively participate in improvement projects as required.
- Develop effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholder, customers and suppliers to ensure best outcomes for the client.
The succesful candiate for the role of Tooling Design Engineer will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of SolidWorks software.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings, geometric tolerancing and specifications.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- HNC or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
- Ability to react positively and calmly with sudden and unexpected changes in demand.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, with experience of building professional relationships at all levels across the business.
- Proven commercial awareness.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay plus benefits
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.