|Location||Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England|
|Salary||£20 - £24|
Contract TIG Welder
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client based near to Abingdon, Oxfordshire. They are an established manufacturing business who require a contract TIG Welder to join their business and support with the manufacture of medical devices.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and performing a variety of welding operations.
We are looking for a TIG Welder who ideally has the following skills:
- Previous TIG welding / fabricating experience
- Previous coding’s would be advantageous
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be competent with the WPS (Weld Procedure specifications)
- Be ale to weld in the vertical position and be competent with hand held grinders.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
For further details, please contact Alex Paull by email on Alex.Paull@omegaresource.co.uk – or by phone on 01453 852 568.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.