|Salary||£12 - £15|
TIG Welder/Fabricator TEMP to PERM
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their Weld shop. They require a TIG Welder/Fabricator to manufacture a variety of steel, stainless steel and aluminium products.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and performing a variety of welding operations.
We are looking for a TIG Welder/Fabricator who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have extensive TIG welding/fabricating experience with an emphasis on finishing and polishing.
- Previous codings will be advantageous.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong at: email@example.com
– 01453 829789
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.