|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£12 - £16|
TIG Welder - Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a Contract position within their business. They require a TIG Welder / Fabricator, to manufacture a variety of steel products.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and performing a variety of welding operations.
We are looking for a Tig Welder who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have extensive TIG welding / fabricating experience
- Previous coding’s would be advantageous
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be competent with the WPS (Weld Procedure specifications)
- Be ale to weld in the vertical position and be competent with hand held grinders.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.