|Salary||£26000 - £30000|
TIG Welder Temp to Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a lucrative contract in their weld shop. They require a Welder/Fabricator to manufacture a variety of products with TIG experience
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and performing a variety of welding operations with a particular focus on finishing
We are looking for a Welder/Fabricator who ideally has the following skills:
• Must have extensive welding/fabricating experience, preferably with a variety of thicknesses of material including Titanium and aluminium
• Previous codings will be advantageous.
• Have a good understanding of engineering drawings and high standards of finishing
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• Potential overtime.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong at:
– 01453 829789
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.