|Salary||£25500 - £26500|
Role - Machine Operator
Location - Liverpool
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000
Start - asap
I am working on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries including aerospace, automotive, construction and oil & gas and are providers to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide.
They are looking to recruit a Machining Operative to join their team on a permanent basis. This role involves operating a range of conventional machining equipment including turning, milling, tool post grinding, hand dressing & polishing for preparation and finishing of thermally sprayed components.
- Responsible for quality of work and level of production
- Carrying out thermal spray and finishing on a range of metal components and parts
- Use a range of equipment including hand tools, polishing equipment as well as milling and turning machines (full training provided if required)
- Ensure that components are coated accordingly to the quality standards
- Inspect parts before and after processing to ensure processes have been carried out correctly
- Good housekeeping of own work area and contribute to the 5S improvements of the working environment.
- To fully participate in both providing and receiving training to meet business needs.
- To uphold your duty of care for your own personal safety and that of others who may be affected
- Wear personal protective equipment provided by the company
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- The ideal candidate will have an engineering manufacturing background, the ability to read engineering drawings and measurement techniques.
- Experienced in operating a range of conventional machining and grinding equipment (turning, superfinishing, tool post grinding, hand dressing & polishing)
- Experience in assembly processes
- Sound numerical and literacy skills
- Experience of working in a team
- Ability to work accurately with a concern for quality
- The ability to be flexible and use initiative
Salary / package:
- Salary £25,000 - £26,000
- Life Assurance
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided all sites
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk