Job Title: Test Equipment Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Market Related
Omega Resource Group is partnering with an industry-leading client within aerospace manufacturing. As they continue to grow and expand their operations, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Test Equipment Manager to join their team.
Position Overview – Test Equipment Manager
As the Test Equipment Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability and performance of their test equipment. You will be responsible for the overall management and sustainment of their test equipment assets, ensuring they remain in optimal working condition to support their mission-critical testing and quality assurance processes. Additionally, this role oversees a team of talented engineers.
Key Responsibilities – Test Equipment Manager:
- Test Equipment Lifecycle Management: Oversee the entire lifecycle of test equipment, from acquisition and commissioning to maintenance, calibration, and retirement.
- Asset Inventory: Maintain an accurate inventory of all test equipment assets, tracking their location, status, and usage.
- Calibration and Maintenance: Develop and implement a proactive maintenance and calibration schedule to ensure all equipment is in compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Budget Management: Manage the budget for test equipment sustainment, ensuring cost-effectiveness and efficiency in all activities.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain detailed records, documentation, and reporting of all test equipment activities and performance, and report on key metrics to relevant stakeholders.
- Compliance and Quality: Ensure that all test equipment complies with relevant industry standards and quality requirements.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of talented engineers, providing guidance, support, and fostering professional growth to meet departmental and organizational objectives.
Qualifications and Experience – Test Equipment Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in [relevant field] or equivalent experience.
- Experience of automated test equipment or complex hydraulic manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience of electronics and/or hydraulics.
- Experience of test equipment calibration, maintenance, and compliance.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to safety and quality.
What on Offer – Test Equipment Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- The chance to work on cutting-edge projects in aerospace manufacturing.
If you are a results-oriented professional with a passion for ensuring the reliability and performance of test equipment and have experience leading a team of talented engineers, we encourage you to apply for the Test Equipment Manager position. Join our client's team and be part of a company that is shaping the future of aerospace manufacturing.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and relevant experience to Tobias Patterson at [email protected].
Omega Resource Group, recruiting on behalf of our Industry Leading Client in Aerospace Manufacturing, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Candidates who are currently a Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Sustainment Engineer, Project Engineer may be suitable for this role.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.