|Salary||£35k - 45k per year|
Test Equipment Engineer
Up to £45,000
Test Equipment Engineer required by hugely successful engineering company, which is going through a period of growth. The successful Test Equipment Engineer will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repair to Test Equipment and ensuring that Test Equipment is calibrated.
Main Duties: Test Equipment Engineer
- Managing the calibration of bespoke and commercial test equipment.
- Ensuring traceability of calibrated items to national standards.
- Electronic fault finding to component level and repair.
- Purchasing of parts and of new equipment.
- Creating technical documentation and reports .
- Ensuring compliance and support with audits.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Test Equipment Engineer
- Qualified to HNC/ONC or equivalent or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in electrical or electronic fault finding and repair.
- Experience of calibration techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and with using databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 email@example.com
This role is based in Cheltenham and is commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury Stroud.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.