|Salary||£45000 - £45000|
Test Equipment Engineer
Aerospace and Defence
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Test Equipment Deployment Engineer to join their expanding engineering team in Wolverhampton. As a Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for leading, coordinating, and conducting the deployment activities to ensure the delivery of complex test systems in line with customer requirements, budget, and schedule. You will work closely with customers, and a team of Test Equipment technical specialists, in all aspects of all test rig commissioning encompassing verification and validation activities. Furthermore you will also be the technical focal for all formal verification test Procedures, formal testing, and Verification Test Report, including driving resolution on all requirements that are not successfully verified leading to verification test complete.
- Responsible for successful deployment of test equipment internationally
- Ownership of deployment schedules including resource requirements and generating status reports where necessary
- Attendance and participation at Critical Design Reviews (CDR) as an entry point.
- Support assembly of test equipment. Providing technical oversight between the assembly process and design engineering.
- Integration test support of Design Engineering (task owner) as required.
- Responsible for formal Verification Test Procedures, formal testing and Verification Test Report, including driving resolution on all requirements that are not successfully verified leading to Verification Test complete.
- Support of customer validation including coordination of correlation testing, where applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation and software is complete, fully released and product conforms to released documentation.
- Responsible for calibration procedure generation, checkout, verification and release.
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment Systems
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline as a minimum.
- Strong electronic engineering experience
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience within a relevant engineering sector (Aerospace, Automotive, Test Equipment).
- Demonstratable experience of complex electromechanical test systems
- Experience in one or more of the following: DOORS, Subversion and JIRA, is advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and VISO.
- Familiarity of Systems Engineering principles and verification