|Salary||£13.50 - 15.75 per hour|
Up to £15.75 p/h
Test Engineer required by leading manufacturing company, based in Windsor. The successful candidate will be responsible for using a range of Test Equipment to carry out fault finding of PCBs to component level.
This could be a contract to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Main Duties: Test Engineer
- Working from written instructions.
- Testing of PCBs using a range of automatic test equipment.
- Carrying out fault finding to component level of PCBS and finished units.
- Calibration of test equipment.
- Preparing written reports.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Test Engineer
- A recognised electronic engineering qualification or significant industry experience.
- String communication skills.
- Experience of using test equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes.
- Able to work from engineering diagrams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is in Windsor and is commutable from Slough, Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.