|£45k - 50k per year + 30% Bonus
Position: Test Engineer
Job Type: Onsite
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum + 30% Bonus
Profile – Test Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of equipment and service solutions to technically challenging sectors around the globe.
Job Role – Test Engineer
To develop production process and build test and calibrate company product lines. As part of the team, you will help build, fault find and document the production of these new and repair product
lines and improve the current process and help introduce new product line and equipment. You will create and test to product specifications and procedures and be crucial to continuous improvement of processes and help maintain the quality system and ensure ongoing analysis for new and repair products.
Duties –Test Engineer
• Maintain production equipment.
• Build various stages of assemblies.
• Solder to IPC standards.
• Able to recognise electronic components. i.e. capacitor resistors etc.
• Understand electrical wiring and mechanical drawings.
• Able to use a CRO and DVM.
• Test to in house specifications.
• Timely completion of product testing.
• Maintain records of all build and test.
Experience/Qualifications – Test Technician
• Electrical/Electronic Qualifications of equivalent
• Fault finding to component level
• Managing projects
Candidates who are currently an Test Engineer, Validation Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electrical Technician, Production Operator, Manufacturing Operator, Electronic Assembler, Electrical Assembler, Technician, Wire Person and Test Technician could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to [email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.