|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£15 - £26|
Role: Test Engineer
Location: South Bristol / North Somerset
Employment: Ongoing Contract (Long Term)
Monday to Friday – either 6am – 2pm or 2pm – 10pm, fixed shift.
£15.00 - £20.00 per hour PAYE
£19.00 - £26.00 per hour Umbrella
Rates payable depending upon experience
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled manufacturing and engineering professionals with accomplished background in the field of Test Engineering to join a thriving and rapidly expanding business in the South West.
You will need to have background in Electricla or Mechanical Testing and ideally a strong history of working on Final Product Test of complex equipment.
- Testing of industrial Electormechanical machinery.
- Leak/decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines
- Electrical (PAT) testing of components
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Interpreting schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Fault finding to component level and re-work
- Final test, build and calibration of machines
- Document control using test report and schedule.
- Recording and reporting issues during the test process
- Confidence when reading electrical schematics / P&ID
- Prior experience in fault finding
- Knowledge of basic test equipment – DMM, current meters
- Electrical bias but with some mechanical knowledge
- Understanding of Pneumatics, pumps, inverter functionality
- Knowledge of 5s, LEAN manufacturing, kaizen
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Test operatives, Support Engineers, Test Technicians, Repair Technicians, Electrical Technicians and Mechanical Technicians.