|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Position: Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + 10% bonus
Employment type: Permanent
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Private Medical cover, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Laptop & Mobile phone, Flexible working hours & following training the option of working from home 2 days per week.
Position - Technical Sales Engineer
My client are looking for a skilled Sales Engineer to work within the Sales Office team, taking responsibility for identifying business development opportunities and promoting products, systems and services. Providing an exceptional standard of support through efficient handling of all telephone and e-mail correspondence in respect of technical enquiries, quotations and orders received directly and/or through the relevant Account Manager.
Responsibilities - Technical Sales Engineer
- Be first point of contact internally for said customers. Working directly with all contacts at the customer’s site to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- When necessary or needed visit allocated customers, either with the responsible Account Manager or individually.
- Cooperate with exhibitions, lunch & learn events and customer presentations.
- Be responsible for self-administration and organisation including preparation of quotations in response to enquiries for products, systems or services. Preparation of other documents as required by customers or colleagues.
- Provide support to customers and colleagues where necessary, either of a technical or commercial nature as required.
- Proactively promote at any opportunity the sales growth and the profitability of the accounts as defined by Company objectives, Strategic Market Plan as well as own objectives.
- Administration, data input and data control of all sales activities and project opportunities in the CRM system.
Experience/Qualifications Required - Technical Sales Engineer
- Technical diploma or equivalent business experience
- 3 to 5 years sales experience
- Able to effectively manage own time and balance workload to suit external customer, Account Manager and internal peer demands.
- Computer literate – in particular MS Office, CRM and MRP SAP.
- Self-disciplined and organized in respect of administration.
- Able to communicate to all levels of contacts, strong presentation skills, team player
- Flexible attitude and able to multi task.
- Strong individual with team loyalties.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Trustworthy, reliable and authentic personality
- Genuine interest in and passion for the job
- Strong customer-orientation and entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Flexible, self-driven, proactive personality, strong target-orientation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
For more information regarding this role please call Joseph Wellington (01453 829791) or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be suitable for candidates with in experience in: Sales, Customer Service, SAP, CRM
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.