|Salary||£37.5k - 43k per year + Overtime + Bonus|
Job Title: Technical Author
Job Type: Hybrid, Flexitime
Work Type: Permanent
Hours: 37hrs per week
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Salary: £37,500 to £43,000 per annum + Overtime + Bonus
Profile – Technical Author
Our client is a leading defence organisation who design, develop, and manufacture complex systems for use in the defence sector globally. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector.
Job Role – Technical Author
The Technical Author/Technical Documentation Writer shall analyse, develop and deliver the Technical Publications for a complex portfolio products.
Duties – Technical Author
• Support and develop complex engineering descriptive and procedural documentation.
• Utilise S1000D based authoring tools, be aware of BREX (Business Rules Exchange) use and Guidance Documents, a CSDB (Common Source Data Base) environment and the associated reports.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide technical expertise in ensuring design teams have a clear understanding of the publication development, production and upkeep process.
• Liaise with product suppliers in support of technical publication technologies whilst maintaining personal and technical reports and records.
Experience/Qualifications – Technical Author
• Experience of Technical Authoring within complex engineering/manufacturing environments
Candidates who are currently a Documentation Controller, Technical Author, Technical Documentation Author, Configuration Engineer and Configuration and Change Specialist could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to mark.dav[email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.