|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£25000 - £25000|
Technical administrator required by industry leading engineering company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will support the engineering team with change requests and updating technical information.
- Liaising with engineers about change requests.
- Completing paperwork required to process changes.
- Assisting with updating technical information.
- Ensuring that technical information is correct before processing.
- Completing any corrective actions which are required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Administration experience gained within a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Able to read and interpret technical information and drawings.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A confident communication style.
- Excellent attention to detail.