|Salary||£21000 - £21000|
My client is a growing utility company which provides the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial, and industrial projects. The company employs over 650 people in the UK.
The role is to support the Civils and Streetworks Coordinator and Team Leader and assist the requirements of the construction department. You will need to have strong organisational skills and be tenacious with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Main responsibilities: -
- To support the other construction administrators in cable ordering
- Procure the necessary stat plans for individual projects
- To conduct highway searches and extent of highway adoption.
- To carry out other administrative duties as required by the Civils Construction Manager
- Raise purchase orders for project managers and site engineers.
- Monitor order, deliveries, reconcile with invoices.
- Organise commercial fleet maintenance and servicing, from mileage sheets and work schedule
- Take calls for company and construction department
- Arrange parking and hotel bookings for remote staff
- Produce weekly whereabouts for subcontractors
- To promote and always demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality-
- Very strong organisational skills are essential
- Attention to detail is vital
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative is essential
- Previous Technical Administration/Document Control experience
- Must be approachable and have good communication skills
- Can work well in a team environment
- Flexible perspective as new tasks will be allocated and amended as demands change and the department continues to grow.
For more information about the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648