|Salary||£25k - 28k per year + plus shift allowance|
£25,000 - £28,000
Our client is a leading bespoke electronic manufacturer currently seeking a Facilities and maintenance manger to join the team. This is an exciting time to join a team that has seen significant expansion over the past few years.
This will be working a 3 shift pattern monday to Friday 6-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00 - 6.00 with excellent shift allowance rates.
We are looking for an individual who can;
- Ensure flow of production is continuous, making sure the working order is correct and timings are adhered to, as well as meeting the required specifications.
- Ensure all production operations are safe and comply with health and safety policies and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and control production resources in order to ensure that product is manufactured on time, in full and to the required quality standards.
- Ensure employees are working to the best of their ability and in a safe manner.
- Provide training and support to develop employees’ competencies, skills and experiences, in line with the company objectives.
- Work with the Shift Manager to improve efficiency and maximise capabilities in the factory.
- The Team Leader will usually be required to work on the production line as part of a team of production operators, however in the absence of the Shift Manager the Team Leader may be required to deputise for that post holder and will not work on the production line at that time.
- Implement and maintain lean principles, including equipment monitoring and process capabilities.
- Any other tasks, in line with your skills and experiences, you may be instructed to carry out.
To be considered we would ideally like someone with the following;
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong fault finding and problem-solving
- Continuous improvement / lean Manufacturing background
- A team Player
- You will be IT literate, with competent numerical and analytical skills
For more information please apply or contact Grady Izatt at email@example.com or call 01453 829 532.
("team Leader" or "shift leader" or "manufacturing" or "production" or "Engineering" or "electronic")