Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: North London
Pay Range/details: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Our defence client currently has a vacancy for a Systems Engineer within their Radar and Naval Systems team to drive the development and delivery of cutting-edge radar technology projects.
From system concept to final acceptance, you'll play a pivotal role in both internal company and customer funded initiatives.
This dynamic role spans bid support, system design, and integration, offering a diverse array of challenges and opportunities.
You must be able to obtain security clearance to be eligible for this role.
Key Attributes – Systems Engineer
- Hands-on experience in systems design, integration, and testing.
- Comprehensive understanding of systems and product lifecycles.
- Proficiency across various engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, Electrical).
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication across all organizational levels.
- Flexibility to contribute skills and expertise to multiple projects and products.
- Computer literacy with adeptness in compiling technical proposals, specifications, and reports.
- Willingness to travel occasionally as per project demands.
Qualifications & Requirements – Systems Engineer
- Ideally, a degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Physics or equivalent practical experience.
- UK Security clearance and Driving License required.
What we can offer – Systems Engineer
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement
- Cashback Health Plan
- Costco Membership
For more information on this role, please contact Annabel Clifford on 01453 829 536 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Systems Engineer, Radar Systems Engineer, Naval Systems Engineer, Communications Systems Engineer, Surveillance Systems Engineer, Graduate Systems Engineer may be suitable for this position.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.