Position: Support Administrator
Shift Pattern: Day Shift
Employment type: Permanent
Position - Support Administrator
The Support Administrator is responsible for providing technical administrative support to the Support Services department.
Responsibilities - Support Administrator
- Managing customer queries through the online customer support portal, ensuring the queries are distributed to the correct technical resource.
- Manage and plan each Support Representative’s movements to ensure contractual maintenance visits and obligations are adhered to.
- Managing the copy, distribution and control of customer / support data both internally and externally.
- Assist in creating reports to support contractual requirements.
- Management of reporting the monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting and attending internal and customer facing meetings when required.
- Producing and recording project data in hard copy and electronic formats whilst ensuring documentation (which may include drawings, media, documents etc) is filed appropriately.
Skills Required - Support Administration
- Good IT skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Clear communication and organisation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Strong teamwork background with the ability to work independently on tasks
- Ability to work with detailed information in a structured fashion
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to deal with several issues at once
Experience Required - Support Administration
- General level of education required in Maths and English
- Previous experience working within an engineering or support services environment preferred but not essential
For more information regarding this role please call Joseph Wellington (01453 829791) or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be suitable for candidates with in experience in: Administration, Customer Service, IT, Excel
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.