Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful manufacturing business in Gloucester. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Supply Chain Manager will lead the Supply Chain, Procurement and Planning functions.
- Align activity of the teams to ensure business objectives are consistently met exceeded
- Ensure company are buying to optimum balance of Cost, Quality and Delivery and Supplier capability
- Lead new data Accuracy Programme inc. BOM, Stock, Master Item Data etc.
- Creating Systems and long-term production schedule utilising production forecasts. Create, maintain and complete work orders for all required products
- Lead Supplier facing activity in strategic areas of cost, rebates, service, stock holding and delivery
- Attend daily production meeting to evaluate production schedule, backlogs, material shortages, labour requirements, etc.
- Interface with Production, Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality and Sales to review capacity and materials issues, prioritise production orders, and inform of other potential schedule interruptions
- Manage relevant budgets in line with business objectives
- Provide leadership and resource to ensure successful execution of projects
- Provide management to direct reports in areas of motivation, objective setting, personal development and performance including absence management and flexibility
- Play major role daily production meeting to evaluate production schedule, backlogs, material shortages, labour requirements, etc.
- Chair the monthly supply review including overview to management meeting
- Attend monthly management meeting, where changes to budget and strategy are discussed including 24 month balancing supply and demand
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of work within and Supply Chain Management and Planning
- Experience of MRP and forecasting implementation (leading or major contribution)
- Experienced Team Leader
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Commercial experience
- Proven delivery of results
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ideally a member of one of the professional supply chain organisations
- Good command of Excel
- Experience with SAGE is advantageous
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Daisy Smith: email@example.com or 01453 829769.