|Salary||£22k - 24k per year|
A Great British food company.
Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking supply chain coordinator to manage the day to day processing of customer accounts, with pro-active communication both internally & externally.
Building collaborative relationships with the customer’s key supply chain contacts will be key to the success of this role.
Based from home, with 1 or 2 days a week from the Lutterworth office.
Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
- Effectively analyse orders, including identifying demand fluctuation
- Regular liaison with stock team and bakery schedulers on availability
- Pro-actively notify customers on order shorts and any other order queries and concerns.
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with customer to agree on their data and support requirements
- Active daily management of “promotions” and daily order trackers
- Agree with customer remedial action required for both availability issues and or IWO risk
- Investigate ‘root cause’ reasons for shorts and report that to the customer
- Build effective relationships with other departments and teams
- Understand daily picture on stock issue
- Be aware of transport running schedule and ensure effective communications with transport and other internal functions including bakeries.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of working with customers in a logistics/supply chain administration role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience from a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, ideally with some report writing experience
Benefits of working for Premier Foods:
- Based from home with 1 or 2 days a week from the Lutterworth Office
- Up to 7.5% pension
- Life assurance
- Wide range of online and in-house training
- Access to an employee discount scheme, with access to hundreds of nationwide retailer
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org