|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£32 - 35 per hour|
Role: Stress Engineer (Outside IR35)
Employment: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £32-£35 per hour (DOE)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly talented engineering team on a range of projects within Aerospace, Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas industries.
You will be working alongside a small team of Engineers specialising in offering analysis and Mechanical Engineering services to a range of high-profile clients.
You’ll ideally demonstrate a highly analytical mindset and be able to work in a collaborative team.
- Fundamental FEA understanding, knowledge and experience.
- Hand calculations
- Understanding of Fracture mechanics and fatigue.
- Understanding of High cycle fatigue, low cycle fatigue, endurance limit and cyclic loading.
- Understanding of Damage tolerance analysis
- Performing simulation and analysis
- MS Visual basic
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Graduate Engineers, Project Engineers, Production Planners, Fabricators, Project Managers, and more.